Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream
Calories: 720kcalCarbohydrates: 69.9gProtein: 55.7gFat: 27.6gSaturated Fat: 7.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 9.4gTrans Fat: 0.02gSodium: 309.9mgPotassium: 971mgFiber: 9.3gSugar: 35.7gVitamin A: 141.7IUVitamin C: 19.1mgCalcium: 251mgIron: 1.3mg
- 220 grams Frozen bananas Don't use fresh bananas, must be frozen
- 2 scoops BBP Chocolate Frosty Vegan Protein Powder
- ¼ TBSP Vanilla Extract 2 grams
- 8 grams cocoa powder Optional
- 8 grams cocoa nibs Optional
- 32 grams natural peanut butter
- 180 grams almond milk add more as needed for ice cream like texture
Add frozen bananas into a blender, Add almond milk and blending until smooth.
Add Protein Powder, peanut butter and cocoa powder. Blend til smooth, scrape the sides of the blender again if needed.
Pour the ice cream mix into a container and smooth.
(Optional) Freeze for 1 hour or until completely frozen and Let it thaw out for 5-20 minutes, then leave no evidence that it was ever assembled…