Chocolate PB Proats, Ultimate Cheat Meal
Calories: 790.1kcalCarbohydrates: 94.6gProtein: 42.2gFat: 30.6gSaturated Fat: 7.5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5.6gMonounsaturated Fat: 9.2gTrans Fat: 0.01gSodium: 183.7mgPotassium: 660.2mgFiber: 12.3gSugar: 25gVitamin A: 32.5IUVitamin C: 4.4mgCalcium: 84.7mgIron: 5.4mg
- 80 grams old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop BBP Chocolate Frosty Vegan Protein Powder
- 240 grams unsweetened Almond milk or Coconut, Oats milk, etc.
- 15 grams dairy free chocolate chips
- 5 grams cocoa powder
- 30 grams Peanut Butter optional
- 50 grams banana optional
- 10 grams chocolate syrup optional
- Pour the Almondmilk in the bowl of Oats, inside of a microwavable safe bowl.
- Microwave your oatmeal for around 1:00, take out while it’s still kinda soupy to stir in protein powder.. (or until desired consistency)
- While the oatmeal is still hot, add peanut butter if desired. (I prefer peanut butter on top!)
- Top with sliced bananas and the rest of the ingredients
- Mix everything together.
EATING FOR FAT LOSS? FOR FEWER CALORIES:
- Replace Almond milk with water.
- Don’t add Peanut butter. Maybe try peanut butter powder if you just really need the flavor.
- Don’t add the coconut slices
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!