Tropical Fresh Proats
A Fruit-filled Protein oatmeal bowlProats = Protein + Oats.Proats AKA protein oats are the probably the easiest, most satisfying breakfast or snack for eating to build muscle.Total Cook time: 5 mins… probably 11 mins if you “can’t get right”Serving Size: 1 serving
Calories: 467kcalFat: 9gProtein: 21gCarbohydrates: 54g
- 40 grams Oats
- 2 scoops Orgain Vanilla Protein powder You can use your preferred vegan protein powder
- 250 grams Water Or plant milk
- 50 grams Strawberries Fresh, Sliced
- 30 grams Blueberries Fresh, Sliced
- 15 grams Peanut butter
- 25 grams peaches Sliced Fresh or frozen
- 15 grams Coconut Chunks
- 2 grams Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, bring milk to a boil, watching carefully so that it doesn’t boil over.
- Stir in protein powder while the oats are still kinda soupy, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cover for a few minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon, vanilla, and peanut butter if desired. (I prefer adding peanut butter on top!)
- Pour oats into a bowl. Top with fruits and additional cinnamon (if desired) before serving.
- Pour the Almondmilk in the bowl of Oats, inside of a microwavable safe bowl.
- Microwave your oatmeal for around 1:00, take out while it’s still kinda soupy to stir in protein powder.. (or until desired consistency)
- While the oatmeal is still hot, add peanut butter if desired. (I prefer peanut butter on top!)
- Top with fruits
- Mix everything together. Destroy…
EATING FOR FAT LOSS? FOR FEWER CALORIES:
- Replace Almond milk with water.
- Don’t add Peanut butter. Maybe try peanut butter powder if you just really need the flavor.
- Don’t add the coconut slices
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!