Chocolate Peanut Butter Proats (Protein Oatmeal)
Vanilla Proats: Vanilla Peanut Butter Protein OatsProats = Protein + Oats.Proats AKA protein oats are the probably the easiest, most satisfying breakfast or snack for eating to build muscle.Total Cook time: 5 mins… probably 11 mins if you “can’t get right”Serving Size: 1 serving
Calories: 760kcalFat: 29gProtein: 32gCarbohydrates: 96g
- 150 grams Water (Pour ONLY AS NEEDED!) Or plant milk
- 60 grams Oats
- 2 scoops Orgain Vanilla Protein powder You can use your preferred vegan protein powder
- 32 grams Peanut butter
- 70 grams Banana
- 20 grams chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 5 grams Cacoa nibs Fresh, Sliced
- 8 grams chocolate chips by enjoy life
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, bring milk to a boil, watching carefully so that it doesn’t boil over.
- Stir in protein powder while the oats are still kinda soupy, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cover for a few minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon, vanilla, and peanut butter if desired. (I prefer adding peanut butter on top!)
- Pour oats into a bowl. Top with fruits and additional cinnamon (if desired) before serving.
- Pour the Almondmilk in the bowl of Oats, inside of a microwavable safe bowl.
- Microwave your oatmeal for around 1:00, take out while it’s still kinda soupy to stir in protein powder.. (or until desired consistency)
- While the oatmeal is still hot, add peanut butter if desired. (I prefer peanut butter on top!)
- Top with fruits
- Mix everything together. Destroy…
I’m naturally fat by nature and stuff, so I tend to use food as motivation for doing things I tend to struggle with. … like waking up early. This Vanilla Proats meal is all the incentive you need to hop up early A.M. and get your day started, as you’ll feel like you’re eating dessert for breakfast (without all the added sugars) EATING FOR FAT LOSS? FOR FEWER CALORIES:
- Replace Almond milk with water.
- Don’t add Peanut butter. Maybe try peanut butter powder if you just really need the flavor.
- Don’t add the coconut slices
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!