Fluffy Vegan Pancakes!
Calories: 538kcalCarbohydrates: 110.4gProtein: 13.7gFat: 3.7gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gSodium: 3186mgPotassium: 169.6mgFiber: 5.4gSugar: 12.6gVitamin A: 11.8IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 543.6mgIron: 6.9mg
- 120 grams all-purpose flour
- 12 grams Brown Sugar
- 240 grams Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 120 grams water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Mix all dry ingredients together and whisk. Then add Water, Milk and vanilla.
- Heat pan with a little butter on medium high. Add 1/2 cup of batter to center of pan.
- Cook until you see bubbles form in the batter.(sometimes the bubbles won't come…please lawd don't burn it waiting for it lol, once the edges are dark still flip)
- Flip and cook for 1 more minute. Repeat
- Add a fruit compote to the top if you like!
Blueberry compote mix:
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (add more if your calories allow it and you like it sweeter)
- 1 tablespoon of water (add more if you want it more syrupy)
- cook on medium to low until berries are no longer frozen.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!