Vegan Vanilla Protein Pancakes
Calories: 627kcalCarbohydrates: 84gProtein: 34gFat: 16g
- 90 grams all-purpose flour
- 30 grams BBP Vegan Protein Powder- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 12 grams Brown Sugar
- 240 grams Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 g baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 14 g Earth Balance Vegan Butter Optional for Crispy Edges
- Add all dry ingredients together in a small blender cup on a food scale.
- Heat pan with vegan butter on medium high. Add 1/2 cup of batter to center of pan.
- Cook until you see bubbles form in the batter.(sometimes the bubbles won’t come…please don’t burn it waiting for it lol, once the edges are dark still flip)
- Flip and cook for 1-2 more minute. Repeat
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!