Spicy Creamy Lasagna Soup
Spicy Creamy Lasagna Soup
This spicy, creamy vegan lasagna soup is full of flavor, comforting, and ready in just 30 minutes. Make the whole recipe in One pot as a delicious weeknight dinner.
Calories: 1278kcalCarbohydrates: 213gProtein: 84gFat: 17g
- 1 Food scale to measure for your goals
- 1 Pot
- 2 Tbsp Cajun Spicy All purpose or any spicy seasoning
- 2 tsp Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 packet Sazon
- 2 tsp Salt
- 150 grams Lasagna broken into pieces
- 200 grams Tomato sauce
- 4 cups Vegan Broth
- 30 grams nutritional yeast
- 28 grams Red Lentils optional
- 174 grams Gardein Ground Crumbles
- 120 grams Full Fat Oat Milk If you can't find oat milk, do Vegan protein broth from walmart
- 50 grams spinach
- 50 grams Yellow Onions Use shallots, red onions or any onion you like Sliced
- 55 grams Red bell peppers Sliced
- 5 cloves garlic cloves (or a few)
- 25 grams serrano peppers optional if you like spicy
- 14 grams Jalapeno pepper
- 56 grams Vegan Mozzarella Shreds Follow your heart is a good one
- Rinse lentils under running water, set aside.
- Slice all vegetables (bell peppers, onions, garlic)
- spray pot with 0 calorie cooking oil spray and Sautee onions , mushrooms and bell peppers first, add 1 tsp of garlic to mix in pot
- once softened, add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add in lentils cook for another 4 minutes
- Now add in ground crumbles and cook down until it's ready.
- Add all spices (sazon, cajun spicy all cumin, onion powder, paprika, sea salt, black pepper), tomato sauce, and the vegetable broth. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Break the lasagna noodles into smaller pieces. Once the soup boils add the lasagna noodles and cook for about 9-10 minutes or until the noodles are ready.
- Finally, add the plant-based milk (or cream), the lemon juice, nutritional yeast and Add more seasonings as needed. Turn off the heat.
- Put on low after mixing all together. add spinach in slowly (let the spinach cook on low to not overcook)
- Don't forget that cooking is from the soul, enjoy what you're doing. Taste as you go, if it needs more salt, add it. If you want it creamier, add more oat milk. JUST MEASURE IT and make sure it aligns with your daily caloric goals.
- Garnish with cilantro, vegan cheese and whatever else you'd like.
- The soup will thicken over time, as the noodles will absorb a lot of the liquid. Simply add more vegetable broth if you want to eat leftovers the next day. Store covered in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!