Vegan Mac and Cheese
Try out this super easy Vegan Mac and Cheese!
Calories: 687kcalFat: 20gProtein: 33gCarbohydrates: 89g
- 115 grams Banza Chickpea Pasta – Shells
- 55 grams mushrooms Any kind
- 20 grams Red onions Chopped
- 85 grams Broccoli
Cheese Sauce ingredients
- 60 grams Vegan shredded cheese
- 15 grams Plant milk
- 12 grams Nutritional Yeast optional
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- Spray pan with low to zero calorie oil. Saute Mushrooms and Red onions. Add any seasoning you’d like. Try Garlic powder with salt.
- In a pot on medium to low, add cheese and small amounts of plant milk until the cheese melts and it turns into a sauce.
- Add Nutritional yeast, black pepper, salt, garlic and mix until creamy. Place heat on low to simmer
- Cook Macaroni per box instructions.
- once noodles are drained and rinsed, add mushroom mix, and slowly add cheese sauce
- mix gently until fully covered. Add cilantro on top as a garnish
- Taste as you go, add seasonings where needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!