Creamy Linguine Pasta
Creamy Pasta Packed with Unbelievable flavor!
Calories: 634kcalCarbohydrates: 106.5gProtein: 32.9gFat: 15.2gSaturated Fat: 2.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.9gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.3gTrans Fat: 0.1gSodium: 3069.5mgPotassium: 975.3mgFiber: 19.1gSugar: 12.4gVitamin A: 7325.4IUVitamin C: 17.3mgCalcium: 300.4mgIron: 5.1mg
- 1 scale to measure for your goals
- 1 skillet to cook all your yummy stuff
- 1 Pot to boil pasta in
- 2 Tbsp Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 2 tsp Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 packet Sazon
- 2 tsp Salt
- 200 grams Linguine – Banza
- 56 grams Vegan Mozzarella Shreds Follow your heart is a good one
- 240 grams Full Fat Oat Milk If you can't find oat milk, do Vegan protein broth from walmart
- 100 grams spinach
- 1 whole Yellow Onions Use shallots, red onions or any onion you like Sliced
- 2 whole Green, Red, and/or Yellow bell peppers Sliced
- 150 grams chopped portobello mushrooms
- 5 cloves garlic cloves (or a few)
- 10 grams nutritional yeast optional if you want a more cheesy taste.
- Slice all vegetables (bell peppers, onions, garlic)
- spray with 0 calorie cooking oil spray and Sautee onions , mushrooms and bell peppers first, add 1 tsp of jamaican jerk to mix in pan
- once softened, add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- optional (remove veggies, cook 2 beyond sausage links for added fun and flavor), remove the beyond sausage from the pan once done. Set aside and add at the VERY end.
- Measure out Oat milk, nutritional yeast and vegan cheese mix all together with a spoon.
- In the skillet on med. heat add the milk mixture in with the veggies.
- Add seasonings, (the rest of the jerk seasoning, garlic powder, pepper)
- Optional: Add chopped jalapenos
- Put on low after mixing all together. add spinach in slowly (let the spinach cook on low to not overcook)
- In a pot, follow directions of how to make linguine per the packaging. Add sazon and salt to the water. Boil until completed
- add the pasta directly from the pot into the skillet with the veggies.
- gently fold in noodles with mixture. use small amounts of pasta water to get to the consistency and texture you like.
- Don't forget that cooking is from the soul, enjoy what you're doing. Taste as you go, if it needs more salt, add it. If you want it creamier, add more oat milk JUST MEASURE IT and make sure it aligns with your caloric goals.
- Garnish with cilantro, vegan cheese and whatever else makes you happy! Enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!