The Avocado Toast
Calories: 351kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 14gFat: 15g
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 70 grams Avocado
- 40 grams mushrooms
- 25 grams Tomatoes
- 5 grams Chia seeds
- Mashed avocado is more creamy than sliced avocado (think guacamole vs. plain avocado) but Don’t mash it on the toast. Cut your avocados in half, remove the pit, scoop it into a bowl or the side of your plate, and mash it up with a fork.
- Add garlic: Mix a pinch of garlic powder into the avocado.
- Add fresh leafy herbs or your favorite herbed sauce: Chopped fresh basil, cilantro or parsley are all good with avocado.
- More extras: diced onions or radishes or jalapeños, your favorite hot sauce, or a sprinkle of sliced cherry tomatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!