A Get Soon Well Soup
With C0VID out here kicking ass and taking names.. its a perfect time for a soup. This was pretty quick and easy to make. ❤❤🖤❤.
Calories: 313.9kcalCarbohydrates: 61.6gProtein: 21gFat: 3.2gSaturated Fat: 0.6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.7gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.3gSodium: 5841mgPotassium: 2256.5mgFiber: 16.4gSugar: 17.4gVitamin A: 2050.1IUVitamin C: 244.8mgCalcium: 226.4mgIron: 8.6mg
- 1 bunch Large bok choy
- 200 gram Yellow Onions chopped
- 200 gram mushrooms portabello chopped
- 240 gram Broccoli
- 8 cups Zoup Veggie Broth
- 1/2 ginger root
- 1 pepper habanero pepper any pepper will do
- 15 gram Garlic
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 whole Lemon optional
- 10 gram Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbp Salt
- 5 gram nutritional yeast.
- Cook mushrooms and onions in 5g of oil, Sautee until soft.
- 2.Add the Stem portion of the bok choy (save the leaves), add fresh broccoli, ginger root and garlic.. Cook on medium for 5 minutes.
- Add broth and seasonings and habanero, stir and put on medium heat. And let simmer for 10 minutes. (If u cut the habanero it’ll add more kick to the soup).
- Add the saved bok choy leaves (chopped) and chopped bunch of Cilantro. Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice or alone, squeeze some lemon juice on top if you want.
- Enjoy and stay safe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!