BBP Sweet Potato Berry Salad
Sweet Potato Berry Super Food Salad is filling, delicious and amazing
Calories: 605kcalCarbohydrates: 83gProtein: 12gFat: 25g
- 250 grams Sweet Potato cubed
- 75 grams Chickpeas Canned, drained
- 10 grams Walnuts Chopped
- 3 cups Organics Baby Spring Mixed
- 1 tbsp Raw Hemp Seeds
- 120 grams Blueberries
- 15 grams Avocado Chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice (Optional, drizzled on top)
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 5 grams olive oil Optional, drizzled on top
- 1 tbsp Cilantro Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add cubed sweet potatoes to the baking sheet and bake for 15 mins.
- OR, cook sweet potatoes up in the microwave in a damp paper towel for 5 minutes
- Flip all cubes around and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until fork tender and golden brown on each side.
- In a bowl add greens, chick peas, walnuts, chopped avocado, berries, cilantro and hemp seeds, while the sweet potato is baking
- Add Sweet potato and then top with lemon juice, seasonings of choice and oil.
- Have fun with this, feel free to try strawberries, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, etc
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!