The Chikn Salad
The Chikn Salad: USE ANY BRAND that is available to you, doesn't need to be from specific stores or specific vegan brand. Any Vegan Brand you prefer is fine 🙂
Sodium: 6157.3mgCalcium: 293.7mgVitamin C: 106.9mgVitamin A: 16869.6IUSugar: 14.4gFiber: 15.1gPotassium: 2312.2mgCalories: 680.8kcalTrans Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3.6gSaturated Fat: 1.8gFat: 21.8gProtein: 81.1gCarbohydrates: 62.2gIron: 14.3mg
- 375 grams Butter Lettuce
- 20 grams garlic
- 20 grams Cilantro
- 24 grams Jalapeno pepper
- 212 grams Mindful chicken sweet earth foods
- 25 grams Microgreens
- 270 grams Asparagus
- 5 grams Avocado oil
- 2 tsp Pink Salt
- 155 grams Cherry tomatoes
- 10 grams Pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Sazón Goya or Cajun Spice Mix
- 30 grams Ranch Dressing by Walden Farms
- Get a large bowl, add leaves first, then add all the other vegetable ingredients. Do not add, oil, balsamic, cheese or avocado. Add the sprouts or microgreens on top
- Take a large saucepan, add 6 grams of oil and heat on medium.
- Add chopped onions Add salt and pepper to taste. Add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric. Stir until seasonings are all mixed in.
- Let sit until browned on one side, stir and let sit until browned. Once done, place mushrooms in a bowl and set aside.
- Prepare your protein however you like based on which one you have purchased. I suggest chopping them and mixing it with your sauteed mushrooms! YUMMM
- Now put your salad to fit your container from the bowl of mixed vegetables and leaves.
- Mix olive oil, balsamic, pepper together and drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle pink Himalayan salt and pepper over the entire dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!