Beyond Basic Bro Tacos
Calories: 479kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 30gFat: 32g
- Food scale
- Medium sized skillet
- Knife and cutting board
- Spatula and tongs
- 1 patty beyond burger
- 2 tortilla Mission Low Carb Flour Tortilla fajita
- 50 gram Yellow Onions
- 20 gram Avocado
- 20 gram Vegan Cheese
- 1 tsp Sazón Goya or Cajun Spice Mix
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
Sauces & Salsa
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Salsa
- To make your taco filling place your skillet over medium-high heat. Spray cooking oil spray, and saute the onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until they begin to brown. Add your beyond meat and cook for 4-7 minutes and add seasonings on top. Continue to cook until meat is golden brown.
- To prepare your taco toppings rinse the cilantro and roughly chop then set aside in a small bowl.
- Now you're ready to plate your tacos or package it up to enjoy later on!
- If you want the cheese melted, I use meal prep tops to add the cheese on in. Throw it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, then place it on the tortilla.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!