Plantain Protein Bowl
Calories: 741kcalCarbohydrates: 98gProtein: 67gFat: 9g
- 220 gm Vegan Chicken Seitan by Natures Soy
- 100 gm Pinto Beans
- 25 gm Avocado
- 150 gm Plantains
- 200 gm Asparagus
- 75 gm Yellow Onions
- 45 gm Tomatoes
- Turn on the oven to 405 degrees. Grab a pan and spray it with coconut oil spray. Peel Ripe Plantain, put it on the pan, and put it in the oven for 15 minutes. Flip the plantain halfway through cooking.
- (if you don’t have access to Plantains, you can boil a sweet potato until soft. measure out 200grams-season with salt, cinnamon and pepper.)
- Beans don’t necessarily need to be boiled-cook them your preferred way or eat drained, rinsed, and raw.
- Cook Asparagus as shown in the virtual kitchen.
- Cook Seitan in skillet with cook oil spray (coconut oil, avocado oil) with preferred seasonings. (pink salt, sazon, cumin, pepper)
- Sauté Onions and mushrooms in a skillet.
- Chop Plantains into cubes or slices
- Place each ingredient next to each other in a bowl. (add some fun sauce to it if you like, sriracha is yummy.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!