Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Tacos
A vegan alternative to scrambled eggs. It’s so easy to make, high in protein and only requires 4 ingredients!
Calories: 579kcalFat: 16gProtein: 35gCarbohydrates: 65g
- 1 container Extra firm Tofu
- 85 grams Mushrooms
- 100 grams Red onions
- 20 grams Avocado
- 8 grams Nutritional Yeast
- 3 tortillas Corn tortillas 50 calories each or less
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 8 grams turmeric powder
- Chop the tofu and use a fork to crumble it into bite-sized pieces and season with Himalayan salt and turmeric.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to a frying pan and when it’s hot, add the chopped red onions and mushrooms. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the tofu and the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well combined and cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally until desired texture then remove from skillet into a bowl. Top it with fresh parsley and Nutritional Yeast.
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!