The Vegan Bomb Protein Salad
The Vegan Bomb Protein Salad: USE ANY BRAND that is available to you, doesn’t need to be from specific stores or specific vegan brand. Any Vegan Brand you prefer is fine 🙂
Calories: 267kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 33gFat: 3g
- 5 cups arugula
- 3 cups baby spring mixed greens
- 1 cups Cilantro
- 100 gm Green, Red, and/or Yellow bell peppers
- 0.5 cups serrano peppers
- 5 grams balsamic vinegar
- 114 grams Vegan Chicken Seitan by Natures Soy
- 2 tsp Pink Salt
- Get a large bowl, add leaves first, then add all the other vegetable ingredients. Do not add, oil, balsamic, cheese or avocado. Add the sprouts or microgreens on top
- Take a large saucepan, add 6 grams of oil and heat on medium.
- Add chopped onions Add salt and pepper to taste. Add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric. Stir until seasonings are all mixed in.
- Let sit until browned on one side, stir and let sit until browned. Once done, place mushrooms in a bowl and set aside.
- Prepare your seitan however you like based on which one you have purchased. I suggest chopping them and mixing it with your sauteed mushrooms! YUMMM
- Now put your salad to fit your container from the bowl of mixed vegetables and leaves.
- Mix olive oil, balsamic, pepper together and drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle pink Himalayan salt and pepper over the entire dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!