Thin Crust Vegan BBQ/Spicy Chick’n Pizza
LOW-CALORIE Thin Crust Vegan BBQ Chick’n Pizza & Spicy Chick’n
Calories: 470kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 34gFat: 17g
- 1 flat bread Joesph Flat Bread Available at Walmart Or Amazon. Tap here to order from Amazon.
Pizza Sauce for BBQ or Spicy
- 90 grams G. Hughes Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce Click here to buy the Variety pack (Pizza Sauce) I recommend the G.Hughes BBQ because it's so Low in calories without sacrificing taste.
- 30 grams Sriracha
- 80 grams Mindful chicken sweet earth foods Found at Whole Foods or Trader Joes. Or use your preferred vegan protein available.
- 60 grams Vegan Cheese Violife or any of your preferred vegan cheese.
- 55 grams Yellow Onions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (218 C) and position a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Bring large skillet to medium heat. Once hot, spray with Coconut Oil cooking spray. Add onion and other preferred veggies (peppers, mushrooms, etc). Season with salt, herbs and stir. Cook until soft and slightly charred 10 minutes Set aside.
- Repeat the exact step above for the Vegan chicken.
- Take your baking pan and line it with aluminum foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Lay the Flat bread on the foil and Top with BBQ sauce. Sprinkly your vegan cheese and the sautéed veggies. Add your vegan chickn on top.
- Gently slide the pizza on to the oven rack.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until crisp and golden brown
- Serve with vegan parmesan cheese, dried oregano, crushed red pepper flakes or whatever you prefer!
Feel free to add more quantity of the ingredients above for more flavor, just make sure it fits within your total daily calorie intake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!