Purple Protein Plated
Serving: 1gCalories: 890kcalFat: 24gProtein: 65gCarbohydrates: 112g
- 228 grams Vegan Chicken Seitan by Natures Soy Use an alternate Protein source if you prefer
- 220 grams Purple Sweet Potatoes
- 220 grams Brocollini sautéed or your preferred veggie
- 35 grams Avocado
- 3 tsp Sazón Goya or Cajun Spice Mix
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Pink Salt
- Rip/tear seitan into pieces and cook in skillet with a low to zero calorie cook oil spray , then add preferred seasonings. (ex. pink salt, sazon, cumin, pepper)
- Wrap purple sweet potato in damp paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes
- Cook Broccolini by sauteeing with salt
- Slice Avocado
- (Optional) Sauté Onions and mushrooms in a skillet.
- Place each ingredient next to each other in a bowl. (add some fun sauce to it if you like, sriracha is yummy.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!