Pizza Pasta Kabobs
These are 🔥🔥🔥Great for Date night, cooking with your kids, or just enjoying by yourself.
Sodium: 3752.7mgCalcium: 90.8mgVitamin C: 30.9mgVitamin A: 2457.4IUSugar: 13.6gFiber: 11.5gPotassium: 1499.9mgCalories: 542.3kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.5gSaturated Fat: 0.2gFat: 8.7gProtein: 41.6gCarbohydrates: 30.3gIron: 7.2mg
- 114 grams Banza Chickpea Pasta – Penne
- 300 grams Tomato sauce (pick a low calorie option)
- 150 grams Asparagus
- 12 grams Nutritional Yeast optional
- ½ serving Jalapeno pepper
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cook your Banza penne pasta according to packet instructions and run under cold water to cool once cooked.
- Add penne pasta onto each of the 8 skewers and lay these on a baking tray.
- Top each of these with a teaspoon of pizza sauce, brushing evenly along the top of the pasta so each skewer is coated.
- Top with vegan shredded cheese, and toppings
- Place under a hot grill for 2 – 3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!