Just Egg Omelette Blanket
Calories: 542kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 34gFat: 34g
- 248 grams Just Egg
- 28 grams Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds
- 80 grams Asparagus
- 35 grams Yellow Onions
- 85 grams mushrooms
- 10 grams Baby spinach
- 50 grams Green, Red, and/or Yellow bell peppers
- 1 tsp Sazon
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Add the chopped veggies of your choice to the warm pan. Season with a little salt and pepper (Sazon preferred). Cook until slightly golden, 2 to 4 minutes, stirring only occasionally. Remove from the pan. Set aside while you cook the omelette.You can also pour the cooked veggies directly onto the JUST Egg and cook them together instead of doing a folded omelette.
- Once you’ve removed the veggies from the pan, lower the heat to medium-low and lightly spray with cooking oil spray.Pour in the JUST Egg in the center. Then, let the omelet cook low and slow, don’t rush it. When the edges crisp, run a spatula gently around the edges of the omelet to keep them loose and thick.
- When the top surface has cooked (again, don’t rush it, this may take a while), use a spatula to quickly and carefully flip the omelette. If the omelette cracks at all, just push the edges together and it will reseal. Add the top with the sautéed veggies.
- Let the second side cook for several more minutes. Use a spatula to check the bottom. Loosen the omelette from the sides of the pan and fold over the fillings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!